Ronsdale books by Alan Twigg:
- First Invaders: The Literary Origins of British Columbia (2004)
- Aboriginality: The Literary Origins of British Columbia, Vol. 2 (2005)
- Thompson’s Highway: British Columbia’s Fur Trade, 1800–1850 (2006)
- Tibetans in Exile: The Dalai Lama & the Woodcocks (2009)
- The Essentials: 150 Great B.C. Books & Authors (2010)
- Undaunted: The Best of BC BookWorld (2013)
Alan Twigg has written and published BC BookWorld, a cultural newspaper, since 1987. His seventeen books also include Cuba: A Concise History; Belize: A Concise History; 101 Top Historical Sites of Cuba; Intensive Care: A Memoir; Full-Time: A Soccer Story and Strong Voices: Conversations with 50 Canadian Writers. He has conceived and coordinated numerous literary prizes, and created and compiled a public service reference site, abcbookworld.com, to offer free information on more than 10,000 British Columbia authors. In 2000 he received the first annual Gray Campbell Award for outstanding contributions to the writing and publishing community of British Columbia. He has been the Shadbolt Fellow at Simon Fraser University and the first Writer in Residence at the George Price Center for Peace in Belize. He has also produced six films and a music CD for poet Bud Osborn. He makes his home in Vancouver.